Brandy Brook Sports Club, Inc Camp Rules
The following is a short checklist for all members to adhere to when opening and closing the camp!
When opening the camp
When leaving the camp
1. Fill both wood boxes and the wood for the boss by the stairs.
2. Shut off propane to all of the lights.
3. Shut off propane line at the stoves and the storage tank.
4. Fill Kerosene container by the kitchen stove. 5 gallon tank is in the outhouse.
5. Wash and put away all dishes pans etc.
6. Sweep and mop camp thoroughly including the fireplace hearth.
7. Shake the dirt out of the throw rugs.
8. Close all windows.
9. Empty the camp cooler.
10. Put all perishable food products in the root cellar.
11. Empty the water tank, all buckets and hot water pans. Do not leave the hot water pan on the Boss.
12. Put the water bug in the root cellar to prevent freezing.
13. Make entry in the camp log.
14. Lock both cabin doors and the outhouse door.
Take all garbage home.
If you notice anything that is needed like Kerosene, fuel, paper products, food items, etc, notify Rick Meier or Gary Hayden
Leave camp the way you would like to find it!